Demonstrates competency in performing all ultrasound exams, ensuring proficiency in producing technical and diagnostic scans for interpretation. The Ultrasound Tech is responsible for processing and digital transmission of images.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Full Time position.
Hospital experience a plus. Good personality and work ethic essential
Qualifications: ACLS certified; BLS and PALS certified
EM Staff Physician
Opportunity for Board certified emergency medicine physicians to work in a locally-managed, growing organization, founded, designed, built, and run by local ER physicians.
Qualifications: EM Residency Training and American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
Assess patient problems and needs. Develop and implement nursing care plans. Administer nursing care to ill or injured patients. Advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention. Provide follow-up discharge instructions.
- Minimum 2 years’ recent experience in hospital-based emergency department
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Texas RN License
- ACLS certified; TNCC and PALS or ENPC certified
Radiology Technician (X-Ray and CT)
Multitask and assist in all aspects of the emergency center. Perform and process X-rays and CT scans. Assist with labs and various aspects of patient care. Obtain IV access. Transport patients within the center. Assist with patient and family comfort and patient room preparation.
- High school graduate
- Completed accredited radiology education program
- Must have prior experience in hospital-based or imaging center
- AART certificate
Patient Registration Clerk
Provide front office support for patients in a fast-paced environment. Answer questions, verbally and in writing. Project a polished, professional image.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to balance daily collections
- Microsoft Office and other similar software skills
- Minimum one year of experience in the medical field
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual a plus
EMT / Paramedic / ER Tech
Qualifications: Must be an EMT Intermediate or a Paramedic