Golden Triangle Emergency Center is proudly celebrating several major community honors. As we recently announced both our Orange location and our Port Arthur location were voted #1 Freestanding Emergency Center in the Readers’ Choice awards held by the Beaumont Enterprise. Our Orange location also received the 2016 Community Service – Business of the Year Award, which was presented by the Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce. Lastly, our Port Arthur location was selected as Business of the Month by the Nederland Chamber of Commerce.
About the Readers’ Choice Awards
The Readers’ Choice awards presented by the Beaumont Enterprise is a yearly event in which readers from various local communities vote on the top businesses and services in their areas for a variety of different categories. Our Orange location won for best Freestanding Emergency Center for the first time and our Port Arthur facility won for best Freestanding Emergency Center, for its third consecutive year!
We are extremely proud of our Readers’ Choice awards because they are directly chosen by the local public that we serve. The awards also help spread the word to new patients about how to find top quality emergency medical care.
Our Orange Facility Wins 2016 Community Service – Business of the Year Award
The Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce selected our Orange Facility for the 2016 Community Service – Business of the Year Award. This prestigious award was presented on December 1 and recognizes GTEC Orange’s active involvement and service in the Orange area community. GTEC takes community service very seriously and we are pleased to have had the opportunity to work on so many worthy causes including the following:
- Relief efforts and donations following the Deweyville flood
- Scholarship programs for LVN and RN students at Sponsor Lamar State College Orange and Port Arthur
- Car show to benefit the Special Olympics of Texas
- Our 2nd Annual Golf Tournament to raise money for the United Way.
- Held a community Easter Egg Hunt and coloring contest
- Hosted a First Responders Dinner
- Donate items to the Lions Club for the Lion’s Den Carnival
- Supported CASA through Murder Mystery Dinners and their Superhero 5K
- Attended the CCA Banquet
- Held a Health Fair to benefit the South Texas Junior Football League (STJFL)
In particular, GTEC Orange is committed to providing education, resources, and fun events for local area school children. That’s why we also did the following:
- The Healthy Habits Presentation, tours, and field trips for local school children
- Participated and Donated to the Back to School Orange County event
- Created goodie bags for Orange County middle school teachers
- Hosted Medical Tent for the Earl Thomas Football Camp
- Donated Footballs for area High Schools to throw out with their school’s colors and logos
In addition to the above worthy causes, Orange GTEC also sponsored or participated in a number of other great causes and organizations.
Our Port Arthur Facility was Selected Business of the Month
Our Port Arthur facility was also selected as Business of the Month during November by the Nederland Chamber of Commerce. This is also in recognition of many of the charitable and community service events discussed above in addition to our continuing commitment to providing outstanding emergency medical care. A representative of the Nederland Chamber of Commerce had this to say:
“They have supported many events in our community as well as providing wonderful medical services. We are happy to have them in our community and recognize them for their generosities of giving back to our area.”
We are honored to have received these significant honors from the communities that we serve. We look forward to continuing to provide outstanding emergency care as well as civic involvement.
Golden Triangle Emergency Center’s goal is always to provide the resources, including health information our community needs to stay safe and healthy. However, when sickness or injuries do strike, Golden Triangle Emergency Center is there 24/7, 365 days a year with gold standard in emergency and industrial care.
Nutex Health, Inc supports you and your family’s health. You can depend on Golden Triangle Emergency Center or any one of our concierge-level, freestanding emergency facilities to deliver the emergency care you deserve, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.